Wednesday 13 July 2016

[lil' life updates]


My blogging mojo is back , hallelujah. As you've all probably noticed,  Her Envious Mind has been in "sleep mode" during the past few months and I am thinking you're all in need of  a little explanation and update. If I am completely accurate and 100% honest, blogging has been quite a struggle for quite a while now. Although, it feels flipping good to be back. Overall, this comeback post  is definitely overdue. I've been working hard on a number of new posts and ideas, of which I'm super excited to share them with you soon and over the course of next year. Time to get organised and shake things up - never a bad decision, right? 

The latest:

  • Driving - After only a short few hours behind the wheel and rapidly developing my driving skills, unfortunately I realised I had massively been ripped off by my driving instructor and the Drive Dynamics Company and sadly, I had to terminate my driving contract with them. GUTTED. I'm hoping to continue with my lessons within a new company in the next few coming months and will keep you all updated with my progress.
  • Job and Education - .I'M A COLLEGE GRADUATE! Oh my god, I am over the moon to of finally been able to say 'bye bye education', college isn't for everyone and it certainly wasn't for me. I am now a fully qualified beauty therapist, YES! In regards to my job, I am currently working part time in H&M and I can safely say, the retail life isn't quite doing it for me and a full time job hunt is about to get under way. Pass me the money.
  • Personal life and love - Earlier February this year I met the most wonderful human (Reece), of which I now call my bf and my best friend. A lot can change within the space of 5 months or so, and in all honesty, I feel as though it was fate. After meeting on a rather drunken evening to celebrate my 18th birthday, we just hit it off and I couldn't be happier. HIGH FIVE TO LOVE lol.
  • Travel -  I've had my fair share of trips and days out this so far this year, London, Chester, Stratford, Western Super Mare, and I am about to jet off to Menorca for 12 nights, just to name a few. My love and passion of travel increases year after year and myself and Reece are already planning our next trip, so look out for some travel posts heading your way. 




Can't wait to restart and continue this venture with you all.
With love, Soph x


No comments:

Post a Comment