Monday 8 August 2016

Toni&Guy lovin'


Toni&Guy are well known for their boutique salons and hair styling products and have been for many years, they have a huge celebrity clientele, a favourite of many and retail at a reasonable price range yet, why oh why did I not try this brand sooner? The collection isn't the cheapest available but 100% worth the little extra and if it works to help tame my frizz mane which others may refer to as 'hair', then I'm sure it can help you. As a few of you may know, I am jetting off to Menorca in a couple of weeks and trust me when I say, my hair and humidity do NOT sit well together. Searching for products that completely smooth and de-frizz my hair is near impossible, although Toni&Guy give it a good shot.

To prepare myself for my summer holiday I wanted to trial of couple of their goodies, all my reviews are honest but please do keep in mind, different products, suit different hair types and I mainly wanted to aim towards a frizz-ease genre.




Glamour {firm hold hairspray}








I style my hair pretty much day in, day out and a well suited hair spray is very much a daily go-to product of mine, so finding one that will hold my hair well enough throughout the day is important. Before I found my new love, I used to solely rely on the Silvikrin Maximum Hold hairspray. Not the
best hold in the world and made my hair appear super sticky. So it was a big NO fro me. Toni&Guys'


Glamour range hairspray is their firm hold hairspray, perfect for day to night control. It doesn't appear sticky whatsoever and my hair still feels light and weightless.

  {Purchase here}


Casual {Radiating Tropical Elixir}







Although I try to avoid using heat tools on my hair, natural UV can damage our barnets without even realising, so it's always super important to introduce a protection serum into your hair routine. This serum is part of their casual range and states that you should be left with a weightless feeling and shine. Perfect for thick and course hair, like mine. This product also helps to tame frizz, so by simply applying this serum to your ends before blow drying or towel drying, it really can help to smooth your hair and prepare it for styling. Retailing at the suitable size of 50ML, it provides the perfect travel sized product, perfect for your travels this summer and a must have for your styling collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment