Monday 1 August 2016

[My summer footwear]


This year I had to literally purchase a whole new summer wardrobe for Menorca and not to mention, the shoe department was lacking massively! I am not a huge fan of spending a huge amount of money and damaging the bank account when it comes to summer footwear, as firstly, we never have the weather in England to pull designer sandals off and secondly, why overspend when you can buy good quality at the fraction of the price?





Topshop Mules:

These are the only pair out of this collection of which I didn't buy this year and unfortunately, are now not available to still purchase (similar linked below). Retailing at around the £40 mark, I didn't find these little beauty's at too bad of a price to splash out on. Mules are very in this season, a must for your Summer capsule collection, and I have a feeling they're going to be hanging around for a long while to come. I do not own a nude pair of shoes but trust me when I say, they can be worn with anything and I'll definitely be purchasing similar styles and pallet range in the future! Although, warning, NOT VERY COMFY. Plasters are very much needed.

Primark Sliders:

Sliders are much like marmite, you either love them or hate them. To begin with, I wasn't a huge fan but now, I want more, more, more! These were only £3, YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT, ONLY £3, talk about saving money. Primark's a difficult one, as products vary from store to store, although sliders are e v e r y w h e r e, so it shouldn't be hard to find similar elsewhere,but sadly at a higher end price. So,definitely check out your local Primark first! I wish I had picked these up in the black and tan option too:( Super comfy and simple to style.



Newlook Wedges:

If these don't scream 'holiday' to you, then I'm not quite sure what will. I am yet to wear these, so I am sceptical about how many toes I will have remaining after this holiday, haha. Although, they look totally worth the pain, right? Due to my height (5ft 7"), I do not want to be towering over everyone in 6" heels, so these are perfect for me, coming in at only 3.5" or there about. These are more to style in the evening time and pricing at only £19.99, you can't go wrong.




Converse lowtops:

I am partial to a bit of trainer action and on holiday, who doesn't want to feel comfortable? My other trainers are super chunky, so these are the perfect choice for the suitcase or for plane attire. Can you see a white trend happening here? I'm currently a little obsessed with white, if you can't already tell. An accident waiting to happen. 

H&M fringed sandals:

Many of you know, I am currently working at H&M, and with a mighty 25% discount, I was hoping to gather as much for my holiday attire as possible from work, although was left a little disappointed  at their current stock. Although, these fringed beauts caught my eye from a mile off! Fringing is always in, pretty much every season and a tan pallet was yet to be seen in my shoedrobe, so obviously I just couldn't resist these. These can be dressed up or down, so versatile for the price tag of just £12.99


To see these shoes styled up keep a look out for future posts! 

With love , Soph X 

5 comments:

  1. nice post
    also dont forget to read my latest blog post.I'll be very glad
    http://bit.ly/2ahavZ9
    have a good day ahead ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for giving my blog a read!!! Glad you enjoyed it:)

      Delete
  2. Such a fab idea for a post! Plus, I am in love with those sliders from Primark, I used to not be too keen on them too, but this summer has made me love them!

    Grace X
    http://thatnorthernlassblogs.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Aw Thankyou! I love lusting over other people's shoe collections haha and omg I get you! I love them now!x

    ReplyDelete