Monday 23 November 2015

'Nail' This Season

The festive season is almost in full swing, with just a month left until the big day, outfit planning and glam sessions are soon to get underway, lets hope you haven't forgot about your nails! They're also in need of some loving this season. So, let's nail it.

Barry M are by far my favourite nail-varnish brand, their seasonal shades are to die for this year. Here are my top three this Winter;

Gelly Hi Shine 'Black Pistachio'
This is my absolute go-to varnish this Winter, I'd describe this shade as a dark Forest Green colour. It's gorgeous and a shade I never usually wear.

Gelly Hi Shine 'CHAI'
A light Grey goes with absolutely anything and everything, a classic must-have to add to your varnish collection.

Speedy Quick Dry 'Pomegranate' 
I love this collection, the Speedy Dry nail varnishes are a must and a perfect choice for when you're in a rush. This colour is the PERFECT berry shade for your nails this winter.





The nail-it festivity wishlist












6 comments:

  1. Really loved your selections! Especially the light Grey! I am definitely going to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. I'm chuffed with my picks, the jelly ones seem to last really well too!

      Delete
  2. OMG I love Henry Holland stick on nails!! I don't really like Barry M nail varnish it tends to chip super fast but these colours look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Henry Holland nails are really good, their designs are always so unique too!

      Delete
  3. I need these in my life! Might have to take a trip to boots. Great post! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. They're beautiful colours. In SuperDrug you can get 3 polishes for £9 too X

      Delete