Thursday 19 November 2015

Tangle Teezer Lovin'

Hands up if you suffer from tangled, knotty hair? (I'd be waving 3 arms in the air if I could). A simple brush or comb doesn't quite cut it for me or my frizzy hair, instead it seems to make the problem escalate even further. The amount of de-tangling and frizz-ease products I've used to tame my hair in the past never seem to work as effectively as I would like, but never fear fellow fizzy-hair-ers..TANGLE TEEZERS ARE THE WAY FORWARD! 
   
The idea of Tangle Teezers came about in 2005 and have since took the hair and beauty market by storm, after previously being rejected on Dragons Den (Big mistake). I've never thought to of purchased one before last week, I have literally no idea why as it's one of the most beneficial products I've ever owned, although the price probably put me off a little due to them being one of the highest priced brushes in the shop.
I purchased the lilac and pink 'Original' tangle Teezer although they have other colour varieties and types, including the 'Compact styler' perfect for handbag size and the brand new 'Blow styling' hairbrush. One of the pointers that sold this de-tangling brush to me is that it functions the same on both wet and dry hair, as normally I would use a comb though my damp hair as I find it guilds through easier, but a 2in1 is a massive bonus. Not to mention how smooth and easy a Tangle Teezer goes through my hair, it's truly effortless due to its varied bristles which most other brushes don't have. Tangle Teezers, you are my new found love.


What are your thoughts on Tangle Teezers
Any de-tangling product recommendations? 
Comment below.

With love, Soph x



2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many people raving about these!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. That's the exact reason I couldn't resist any longer. They're great! X

      Delete