Sunday 1 November 2015

"Accessorize me" {The Wishlist}



For me, no good outfit is complete without the fitting accessories to match. Simply by adding a touch of bling, some minimalist touches or a stylish bag, you can easily take a look from day to night and work-wear to party. I'm sharing my favourite bits and bobs that are topping my wishlist this month, suitable for both minimal/daytime and of course "partaaaay" time, of which I'm completely lusting over right now.

I love a good sustainable bag that lasts me through and through as I take a bag with me everywhere, whether it be to the shop, college or work, so I like them to last for as long as possible. So to add to my growing bag collection these mini rucksacks a must *love struck emoji*.



I feel naked without earrings, girls are you with me? I must admit, my small face doesn't quite pair with massive hooped or just big dangly earrings in general, so I usually result in simple studs, ear cuffs or climbers. Aren't these gorgeous? I love minimalistic jewellery hence these ASOS simple climbers. Where as the Topshop beauties would be more suitable to  'dressier' occasion.


Last year it was all about the plaid scarf, but this year I'm obsessing over oversized stripes, so easy to style too. Team with simple garments and let the scarf do all the talking and you're good to go. I need my own scarf-drobe!


Minimal arm candy is all you need this season as sometimes less actually more. I'm yet to own any arm cuffs but these gold ones are exactly what I'm after this Autumn/Winter, gimme, gimme.

Whats at the top of you accessory wishlist this season?

Soph xo

6 comments:

  1. I agree about the important of accessories :) I also feel super weird when I don't have my earrings on me haha!
    Statement bag and dainty jewelry is what I prefer = always on my wishlist ;)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I love dainty jewellery, cute little dainty necklaces are everything! X

      Delete
  2. Those arm cuffs are super cute. I didn't think I needed them in my collection but I think I am wrong. I'm loving that leaf one above.

    Also, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Should you wish to accept this go to the link below to follow the instructions. Please send me a link when you have completed this, so I can give it a read.

    -Erica
    http://www.leeerica16.org/2015/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The leaf arm cuff is my favourite too. I love them, they're so so simple but they look gorgeous on! Thankyou for nominating me too xx

      Delete
  3. These accessories are so cute! Really love the scarf from topshop! Could you please have a read of my blog and maybe comment and follow! I'll follow you back if you follow me promise! Just let me know via instagram @amybatchen, if you have it or comment on one of my post xx

    www.amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the scarf too, I need it! I'd love to head over to your blog X

      Delete