Tuesday 20 October 2015

Primark Autumn Dupes


Autumn's now in full swing, although my autumn wardrobe (well, floordrobe to be precise) says otherwise. Sigh. I must admit, my wardrobe is looking rather bleak this year, I had no idea where to begin or what to purchase first and although I'm not 100% satisfied with this seasons wardrobe purchases just yet, I had to start somewhere... Before I make any purchases I always tend to browse and research the latest trends, how I'd style them and a rough budget, although this can be proven hard if you have a designer eye with a small bank balance. I've never been Primarks biggest fan as I'm skeptical about the quality, however, a week or so ago I walked into Primark and could't resist a couple of purchases before my exit. Below, I wanted to showcase a couple of  my "on trend" pieces I've bought, what I shall potentially buy and their designer sisters (with their very varied pricetags). I'm a converted Primark lover *hallelujah*. 


The Embroidered Saddle Bag

As seen on;

{Taylor Swift}
            

 {1} Primark £9 {2} Tory Burch £450 {3} Etro £400



The Camel/Nude Suede boots


As seen on;

{Elizabeth Olsen}
               


  {1} Primark £18 (purchased) {2} Maison Margiela £325 {3} Gianvito Rossi £630


The Blanket Wrap

As seen on;


{Sarah Jessica Parker}
          



{1} Primark £10 {2} Etro £1,845 {3} Burberry £970 {4} Talitha £775


The Suede Skirt

As seen on;


{Alexa Chung}



{1} Primark £8 {2} Calvin Klein £1,100 {3} JITROIS £895 {4} Alexa Chung £650


The Faux Fur Collared  Coat

   As seen on;

{Florence Welch}



{1} Primark £28 (Purchased) {2} Elizabeth and James £625 {3} P.A.R.O.S.H £689


*Images courtesy of Google Images
*Product Collages courtesy of Polyvore

 {Please let me know your thoughts below}

 Soph xo
   



4 comments:

  1. Loving this article. Primark has been giving me LIFE this season! P.s Hell yes for the floordrobe!
    - Koko xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thankyou! Tell me about it, Primark has most definitely up'd it's game. Nothing wrong with a floordrobe right? X

      Delete
  2. Such a well organized post.
    I'm really enjoying your blog!

    xoxo,
    Ana
    https://anasdomain.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete